Oh No!!! Lash Boost is Running Out!!! Hurry! While Supplies Last! - UPDATE!!!

******UPDATE****** At this time I am unable to sell lash boost. BOO!! But it WILL be back soon! Please comment below or email me if you want to get on my notification list. I will send you a message when it is back and available for sale. Sorry for any inconvenience but Lash Boost is that good that it broke record sales, higher sales than the number one mascara - that's crazy! You will want to be on my list for when it comes back!  

ATTENTION Lash Boost customers and those of you who have been thinking about trying Lash Boost:
It's selling like hot cakes and setting record sales because it is just that AMAZING! How ever with high demand comes low supplies. Rodan and Fields is working very hard to ramp up the production of Lash boost but because of the high-demand in the short-term it is not available to new customers. But GOOD NEWS, I can still hook a sister up! With the risk of this selling out I will be placing an order ASAP. If you want to try it or want to stock up it is $145 out the door tax and shipping included. Let me know ASAP!


My preferred customers on the PC perks plan - contact me and I can explain how you will be able to order.







No comments:

Post a Comment