TPT Challenge - Week One

I jumped on the bandwagon and joined the TPT Seller Challenge. I have a boat load on my TPT to do list and was feeling overwhelmed where I should start. Insert TPT Seller Challenge here and I have some focus! So week one was to revamp something in your store. I have already had requests about creating a 2015-2016 calendar like last years 2014-2015 calendar. So I started there, keeping in mind some of the feed back I received on it.

Here is the 2014-2015 Calendar: 



And here is the 2015-2016 Calendar:


I am happy with the way it came out. The best part is it is FREE!! So head on over and grab it HERE

#TPTSELLERCHALLENGE


4 comments:

  1. So cute... I love that this challenge has motivated us to better our products. I love just the little touch of color that you added to make this a better products. THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Love that calendar! Keep up the hard work. :)

    Ellie
    Miss Woodward's Class

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fantastic! I think I'll use them to make my snack calendar this year! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the freebie. Great makeover. I look forward to seeing what you do next week in the challenge.
    Sandra
    Sandra's Savvy Teaching Tips

    ReplyDelete