Organizing the Boy Bathroom - Reveal

Wow this week is went by fast but I made great progress in the boys bathroom. You can see my before pictures here. I had a mess to deal with but after sorting out everything and getting rid of items I didn't need, I was ready to start. I found some liner for the boys drawers because my boys are messy. I love the Chevron look right now!


I then added organizers and made tags to help the boys put items back were they belong. 





Under one sink I used a storage drawer and baskets that I picked up at the Dollar Store to organized items.



Under the second sink the boys share some space with me. I have neatly tucked away my curling irons and created a space to store extra toilet paper.


The boys are very into laundry right now so I am riding that wave! I have labeled their linen closet to help them put towels and linens where they belong. I then used zip ties to hold them in place.


At the bottom of the linen closet I added some buckets to hold our suntan lotions and aloe products.


The space is wonderful now and the boys are already putting items back where they belong instead of leaving them on the counter. 


Have you liked Casual Fridays on Facebook yet, followed Casual Fridays on Twitter,  or followed my organizational board on Pinterest yet? 

No comments:

Post a Comment