Grand Prize Week for the New Year's Organizing Revolution

First I would like to say thank you to all my friends, family and followers for your generous votes last week on my playroom. All those votes help land my organized playroom in first place!!! Also a huge thank you to the "Top Organizing Bloggers" for running the challenge and the wonderful prize sponsors! They really motivated me to start the year off organizing!!


Because I won first place I am now in the Grand Prize drawling going on now! So once again please go vote for me! I am number 10 which just happens to be my lucky number! Head on over to any of the below organizers blogs to vote. While you are there take a spin around their blogs as they have some amazing organizing post and great giveaways!
 Voting ends Wednesday at 9pm PST.

Happy Organizing!

No comments:

Post a Comment