Mommy Got a Mini Vacation - Vegas Style!

Hi all! Sorry about the lack of post this week but I had an opportunity to sneak away with the husband to Vegas! We have not been away, without kids, for almost 5 years so it was way overdue!




I have never been to Vegas! It was wonderful! I loved all the lights at night,and the fountain at the Bellagio! We stayed at the Mandaley Bay Hotel and had a wonderful strip view. It was so nice to have some adult time with my husband. It was also wonderful not to have to cook, clean, care for kids, do laundry, and the other bazillion things I do. As a stay at home mom there are no vacation days unless I get away like this.  It was nice to just relax (something else I am not good at doing and really need to get better at doing).





I am very lucky and blessed to have wonderful family to care for my boys who allowed me to sneak away with my husband. A huge, heartfelt thank you to my mother who ended up taking care of both my boys who came down with the stomach flu while I was in Vegas. I am sure that is was way more than she bargained for but I knew my boys were in good hands as she was the best nurse to me when I was sick! Thank you Mom - I love you! 

Well it's back to the grind stone and I have already been doing laundry and disinfecting my home to make sure the nasty bug is gone from our home! This week we will be getting back to our organizing challenge and organizing the laundry room!

No comments:

Post a Comment